The Perth Mint
2012 $1 Year of the Dragon Coloured 1oz Silver Proof Coin
In 2012 to celebrate the Lunar Year of the Dragon, the Perth Mint released a very Limited Issue Australia Lunar Dragon $1 One Dollar Silver Proof Coin. Colourised by the Perth Mint, and struck from 1oz of solid fine .999 silver.
The reverse depicts the Lunar Dragon while the obverse has the stunning portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank Broadley.
These legal tender coins have been struck to proof quality using specially prepared dies and highly polished blanks.
- Limited Mintage of only 5,000 Coins Worldwide
- Finished to Perth Mint's Proof Quality
- Struck in Solid Fine .999 Silver Weighing One Ounce of Pure Silver
- Celebrating the Lunar Year of the Dragon
- Boxed with Certificate of Authenticity